TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is a legal Contract. By purchasing it, You understand that it is such a Contract and acknowledge that You have had the opportunity to read the terms and conditions set forth herein.
1. Definitions: Throughout this Contract (“Contract”), the words, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to ISkin; “You” and “your” refer to the Contract holder. “Product” refers to the mobile device that is protected by your iSkin. ”Plan” refers to this Contract.
2. Term: Contract begins on the day that you purchase your iSkin and this Plan and continues until the end of the coverage term described in Paragraph 3. Coverage: This Contract covers repair or replacement of the qualifying Product if it fails during normal use. There are two types of plans, based on the coverage you have purchased, as follows: a. 12 Months from date of purchase: Provides for a repair/replacement of the covered Product if your iSkin fails to perform its intended functions and your mobile device is damaged as a result of that failure; or,
b. 24 Months from date of purchase: Provides for a repair/replacement of the covered Product if your iSkin fails to perform its intended functions and your mobile device is damaged as a result of that failure. Accidental Damage While Handling (ADH) coverage is included with this Contract provided your mobile device is protected by your iSkin case.
4. Contract Limits of Liability: iSkin will repair a covered product up to five (5) times and/or replace a covered product one time during the term of the Contract. The cost of repair/replacements will be limited to $500.00. In no instance will the liability exceed this limit.
5. Contract Holder’s Responsibilities: You must follow the instructions that are in the owner’s manual for proper use, care and maintenance of the Product. You must also register your Product within thirty (30) days of your iSkin purchase. Failure to perform your responsibilities may result in the denial of coverage under this Contract.
6. Purchaser Records: You will be asked to provide proof of purchase as a condition for receiving service under this Contract. YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT SHOULD BE KEPT WITH THIS CONTRACT IN A SAFE PLACE.
7. If Your Covered Product Needs Warranty Service: You may begin the claims process by calling (888)299-5534. You will be asked to provide a valid credit card number and expiration date to the representative. You will be charged a $50.00 service fee as part of the repair/replacement process.
8. Availability of Services: We are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to courier delays, supplier delays, manufacturer delays, or acts of God.
Exclusions – What Is Not Covered:
Any Product not protected by an iSkin protective case at the time of damage or while the Product is used in conjunction with a non-iSkin product; and:
A. Costs or damage resulting from malicious mischief; vandalism; negligence or damage caused by abuse or misuse;
B. Normal wear and tear or changes to colour, texture, finish or cosmetic damage including interchangeable faceplates;
C. Product accessories, such as cases, cords, equipment designed to be used by the physically or hearing impaired, battery charging apparatus and the like;
D. Routine maintenance and consumable items, such as batteries;
E. Damage to product resulting from external causes such as, but not limited to, fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, water and earthquake;
F. Products that have not been registered for at least thirty (30) days or any failure prior to the completion of the thirty (30) day waiting period.
G. Acts of God;
H. Liquid immersion;
I. Problems resulting from a manufacturing defect which is defined as a malfunction or limitation of functionality that is a result of the original manufacturer’s design plan;
J. Loss or theft of the product;
K. Improper maintenance, repair or alteration attempted or performed by End User or unauthorized repair facility;
L. Pre-existing conditions or damage to the End User product(s) that exists prior to the End User becoming Active;
M. Labor or parts covered by any other service agreement, insurance policy or manufacturer recall or warranty in effect at the time of the failure;
N. Special, indirect, or consequential damages;
9. Renewal: This Contract may not be renewed,
TMI Solutions Proprietary and Confidential Information.
10. Transfer: This Contract is not transferable to a new owner.
11. Cancellation: You may cancel this Contract for any reason at any time. To cancel it, submit your request in writing to the Plan Administrator. Neither the Dealer nor we can cancel this Contract except in the event of your fraud, material misrepresentation or failure to pay the Contract price.
12. Contract Provider (Obligor): ISkin is the Obligor under this Contract. ISkin can be contacted at email@example.com
Additional Terms and Conditions. The following additional terms and conditions apply only to Plans purchased in the states indicated below and shall govern to the extent of any express conflict with a foregoing provision. For Plans purchased over the telephone or Internet, refer to the state in which you reside.
AL, AR, MN, MO, NM, NV, NY, SC, TX, WA and WY Only. If no claim has been made under this Plan, you have the right to return this Plan within 20 days of the date this Plan was mailed to you, or within 10 days of delivery if this Plan was delivered to you at the time of sale. In such a case, this Plan will be void and we will refund to you the full amount of the purchase price of this Plan. This right to void this Plan is not transferrable and applies only to the original Plan purchaser.
AL and WA Only. A 10% penalty per month will be added to a refund that is not made within 30 days of return of this Plan to us.
AR, MN, NV, SC, TX and WY Only. A 10% penalty per month will be added to a refund that is not made within 45 days of return of this Plan to us.
FL Only. The rate charged for this Plan is not subject to regulation by the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation. If you cancel this Plan, return of premium will be based upon no less than 90% of unearned pro rata premium less any claims that have been paid or less the cost of repairs on your behalf. If we cancel this Plan, return of premium will be based upon 100% of unearned pro rata premium, less any claims paid or the cost of repairs made on your behalf.
AL Only. If you submit a written request to cancel this Plan, you will be provided a pro rata refund less reasonable handling costs, any claims that may have been paid, and an administrative fee of up to $25.
GA Only. This is not a contract of insurance. We may cancel this Plan only for fraud, material misrepresentation, or failure to pay. You may cancel this Plan at any time upon demand and surrender of the Plan, in which case we will refund the excess of consideration paid above the customary short rate for the expired term of the Plan.
IL Only. If you cancel this Plan within 30 days after you purchase this Plan and no service has been provided, we will refund the total cost of this Plan less a cancellation fee. At any other time, you will be provided a pro rata refund for the unexpired term of this Plan, based upon the elapsed term of this Plan less the value of any service received and a cancellation fee. No cancellation fee will exceed the lesser of 10% of the Plan price or $50.
MI Only. If the performance of this Plan is interrupted because of a strike or work stoppage, the effective period of this Plan shall be extended by the period of the strike or work stoppage.
NV Only. If any payment required under this Plan is not made when due, we have the right to cancel this Plan. In such a case, you will be provided a pro rata refund less any outstanding balance on your account. If you are the original Plan purchaser and you submit a written request to cancel this Plan, you will be provided a pro rata refund less any outstanding balance on your account and a cancellation fee of $25 or 10% of the Plan fee, whichever is less. You will be provided a pro rata refund less any outstanding balance on your account. Cancellation of this Plan is effective 15 days after we mail the cancellation notice to you. This Plan may be canceled pursuant to the terms above, or a claim may be denied or delayed, if the serial plate on your phone has been removed or in any way made illegible.
NC Only. The purchase of this Plan is not required either to purchase or obtain financing for a home appliance. We may only cancel this Plan for nonpayment or for your direct violation of any Plan provision. You may cancel this Plan at any time after purchase and receive a pro rata refund less any claims paid and an administrative fee of up to 10% of the pro rata refund.
OH Only. This Plan does not cover equipment malfunction or failure caused by power surge.
OK Only. This service warranty is not issued by the manufacturer or wholesale company marketing the product. This warranty will not be honored by such manufacturer or wholesale company. Either party may cancel this Plan upon 15 days prior written notice to the other. In the event you cancel this Plan, you must return this Plan to us at the address listed in paragraph 16 above. If you cancel this Plan prior to its effective date, you will receive a full
TMI Solutions Proprietary and Confidential Information.
refund. If you cancel this Plan thereafter, the amount to be refunded to you will be 90% of the unearned pro rata premium, less the cost of any claims paid. In the event this Plan is cancelled by us, return of the premium shall be based upon 100% of the unearned pro rata premium less any claims paid. Oklahoma’s service warranty statutes do not apply to commercial use references in service warranty contracts.
TN Only. This Plan is automatically extended while the set is being repaired.
TX Only. If you purchased this Plan in Texas, unresolved complaints concerning a provider or questions concerning the regulation of providers may be addressed to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, PO Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711 or (512) 463-2906 or (800) 803-9202.
WA Only. We may cancel this Plan upon 21 days prior written notice to you.
WI Only. THIS PLAN IS SUBJECT TO LIMITED REGULATION BY THE WISCONSIN OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF INSURANCE. This Plan will only be cancelled mid-term for material misrepresentation, substantial change in the risk assumed, or a substantial breach of contractual duties, conditions or warranties. You may, within 15 calendar days of the delivery of this Plan, reject and return this Plan for a full refund less actual costs or charges needed to issue and service this Plan. If you cancel this Plan at any time during the coverage period, claims will not be considered when calculating any refund due.
B.C. residents only: This transaction is between you and ISkin. In arranging the transaction described above, Dealer, by whom this sales associate is employed, is representing ISkin. The nature and extent of the interest of Dealer in ISkin is none. The nature and extent of the interest of ISkin in Dealer is none. Upon completion of this transaction, Dealer will be remunerated by way of a fee paid out of the purchase price of the contract. The Financial Institutions Act prohibits ISkin, Dealer and/or the sales associate from requiring you to transact additional or other business with the financial institution or any other person or corporation as a condition of this transaction.
This Plan is provided by:
Gear Care Inc. (iSkin)
1315 Lawrence Avenue East., Unit 312
Toronto, ON Canada M3R-3R3
FREE U.S AND CANADA STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING $50 OR MORE