Winner to be announced soon via Instagram.
• Contest Ends June 19th at 11:59 PM
• No purchase necessary
• Enter by posting an authentic photo or video of Dad.
(Original photos only).
• You must tag your post with #iSkinBestDadMoment
• You can enter more than one photo or video
• Winner will be selected based on the number of LIKES a photo or video receives during the period of the contest
• If multiple photos receive the same number of LIKES,
iSkin may select a winner at random from the qualified submissions
• No heavily doctored or PhotoShopped Images
Instagram Filters Allowed
• Winner may be required to complete skill a testing question. Only one winner will be selected
• Prize contents may change without notice
• Prize value estimated at $300.00 USD
• See complete contest rules below
• Winner will be selelected shortly after contest ends and notified via Instagram
Prize pack includes an iSkin Q.West Duffel Bag, iSkin iPhone Case, EarTones Earbuds, iSkin TurboCharger and T-Shirt printed with with the winning photo (all valued at $300+). Any applicable taxes, tariffs, import duties or custom fees are excluded
Prize contents are subject to change without notice and based on availability
- Application.These general contest rules (“General Contest Rules”) apply to contests (each, a "Contest") operated by Gear Care Inc. at the applicable Gear Care Inc. outlet (the “Outlet”) on which the Contest appears, unless there are specific contest rules for a particular Contest, in which case those specific contest rules will apply. By entering a Contest, entrants agree to be legally bound by these General Contest Rules, and will be deemed to have read and understood these General Contest Rules.
- Eligibility. Unless otherwise stated, to enter a Contest and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident and living within the continental United States or provinces of Canada excluding Quebec. Each entrant must be over the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence. Employees and their parents, siblings and children of Gear Care Inc., its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, promotional and advertising agencies or of any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the applicable Contest (and any person domiciled with any such employee) are ineligible to enter. Individuals that have won a Gear Care Inc contest within the thirty (30) days preceding the start of the applicable Contest (as well as those with whom they reside) are also not eligible to enter.
- Prizing & Contest Period.The details of the prize(s) available to be won (including the number and the approximate retail value of the prize(s) available to be won), the duration and timing of a Contest and any other relevant information of a Contest will be identified through applicable promotional materials, via iSkin website, social media and the like (as applicable) at the start (or before the start) of the Contest. Prize(s) may not be exactly as advertised. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Gear Care Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, in the event all or any component of a prize is unavailable. Limit of one prize per household per Contest. Prizes claimed will be shipped only to locations within continental USA and Canada.
- Contest Entry. No purchase necessary to enter a Contest. Unless otherwise stated, there is a limit of one entry per person. To enter a Contest, follow the instructions on iSkin’s website and/or via the company’s official social networking page (described below), as applicable.
All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason Gear Care Inc. reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Gear Care Inc. – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in the applicable Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any entry or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of the applicable Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason Gear Care Inc. deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering the applicable Contest in accordance with the General Contest Rules and, if provided, any further Contest-related instructions. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Gear Care Inc. within the timeline specified by Gear Care Inc. may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of Gear Care Inc. The sole determinant of the time for each Contest will be set out in the official release of contest rules.
- Requirements for Photo, Video or Written Submissions. From time to time, a Contest entry mechanism may require you to submit an original photograph, video, written composition (i.e. essay, comment or story) or another form of original submission (each, a “Submission”) to Gear Care Inc., subject to instructions provided by the brand iSkin and/or its representatives. Submissions must be original and must not include any third party’s proprietary content. Gear Care Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion may: (i) disqualify any entrant who uses third party proprietary content, at any time; (ii) edit any Submission to blur out any trade-marks or to remove any copyrighted content, including but not limited to, music or video clips, as applicable; and/or (iii) disqualify any Submission that involves anything illegal, potentially or actually dangerous or harmful or containing any element of physical risk. Submissions must not contain any reference to, or likeness of, any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Submissions must not include any illegal, defamatory or in any way obscene content. Submissions cannot be a parody or derogatory. Submissions remain the property of the entrant, however by entering a Contest, each entrant: (i) represents and warrants that his/her Submission is her or her original work and does not infringe on any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trade-mark or any other intellectual property rights; (ii) represents and warrants that he/she has all necessary rights from any third party that appears, or is mentioned, in the Submission, including those from the parent or legal guardian if third party is under the age of majority; (iii) grants Gear Care Inc. an unlimited, royalty free, irrevocable, right and license to reproduce, post and/or broadcast the Submission in any form of media now known or hereinafter developed; (iv) waives all moral rights in the Submission in favour of Gear Care Inc.; (v) agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Gear Care Inc. from any claim or liability arising from or related to the Submission; and (vi) consents to the publication and/or use, in any medium of the Submission for the purpose of administering the applicable Contest and publicity purposes carried out by Gear Care Inc. and/or its advertising and promotional agencies without payment or compensation of any kind. Submissions may be showcased by Gear Care Inc. at its sole and absolute discretion on a public viewing gallery. Gear Care Inc. assumes no responsibility for any claims against infringement of the right of privacy with respect to any Submission.
- Prize Draw. For Contests where the winner is selected from entries received, a random draw for the prize(s) will take place by an iSkin representative from all eligible entries received during the applicable Contest period. The potential prize winner will be contacted using the information provided at the time of entry. In the event a potential prize winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the draw, as determined by Gear Care Inc. at its sole discretion, or if these General Contest Rules are not adhered to by a potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and will forfeit all rights to the applicable prize.
- Awarding of Prize(s).Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a prize winner, each potential winner must first: (i) correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Gear Care Inc.; (ii) be verified as complying with these General Contest Rules (as determined by Gear Care Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion); and (iii) sign and return within the time stipulated by Gear Care Inc., a full release and indemnity form (“Release Form”) stating that, among other things, he/she agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or Gear Care Inc., authorizes Gear Care Inc. (including, without limitation, the applicable Station) to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation, beyond the awarding of or participation in the applicable prize, accepts the applicable prize as offered and releases Gear Care from any and all liability of any kind relating to the Contest and his/her receipt and use or misuse of the applicable prize.
- Odds of Winning.The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible likes received for your submitted photo.
- All decisions of Gear Care Inc. with respect to any aspect of a Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal. Contests are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. ANY ENTRANT DEEMED BY GEAR CARE INC. TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF GEAR CARE INC. AT ANY TIME.
- By entering a Contest, each entrant fully releases Gear Care Inc., its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the applicable Contest from all liability of any kind relating to the Contest or his/her participation therein, including, without limitation, any liability related to: (i) any failure of the a website; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any entry or other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in a Contest; and/or (v) any combination of the above.
- Gear Care Inc. reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend a Contest or to amend these General Contest Rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason, in the opinion of Gear Care Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion, a Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, for example as a result of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, mechanical manipulation or any other causes beyond its control, Gear Care Inc. reserves its right to amend, cancel or suspend the applicable Contest and/or conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, Gear Care Inc. reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
- For greater certainty, each prize claimant consents to the use of their name, city of residence, likeness, comments, photograph or voice, without further compensation, in any future publicity carried out by the Station in connection with the applicable Contest.
- If the identity of an entrant is in dispute, the authorized account holder of the email submitted at the time of entry (if provided) will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question (if provided).